Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The countless forms of the "Drvie By"

So, one day I was having a conversation with one of my friends about the countless numbers of drive by... that we have done
A drive by... can be anything

For example, I do the drive by, "sup"
I close in on my target and when they walk past I say, "Sup"
They don't even know who is was, the crazy person that said it, but it was there... They didn't know if it was directed at them but they look behind them and try to find out who it was, no knowing that they just got hit by a drive by, "sup"

The next type of drive by is the less ninja...y drive by hug
This requires a vast amount of aim, not to high... and DEFINITELY not to low. To high and you hit the neck or face, 2 places one doesn't want to get hugged. To low and, if it's a girl, you hit the breasts, also a bad idea unless you are a girl. And (Ya I just started a sentence with "and" what are YOU gonna do about it?) if you go lower and get the stomach, it's kind of awkward to get your arm around the other person so aim for the upper chest area, higher than the boobs. So, just like the last one, aim, put one arm out and wrap. Drive by hug

The next type of drive by is the ever so mean to the person you are doing it to, drive by elbow bump/punch. Use it wisely, it is only for people you really hate. Or people you are mad at and want to say, "Hey, you, ya you, I am angry at you for a reason. grrr?" So. Aim, and put the elbow out just enough so it can make a hard impact with the other person's arm to inflict pain. Speed up if necessary. They will always know what has hit them... Ya, that's what I said.

And, best for last... But probably not the actual last because I'll probably make edits later. The drive by high five/ low five/ fist bump/ brother hug/ STAB IN THE FACE! One must be vigilant and do these only with people who know you and know the different hand gestures. An about chest level hand out almost like a hand shake but hand wide open is the brother hug. A hand down low and to your direction is the low five and a hand that is up is a high five. A hand that is in a fist and coming toward you at shoulder length is the fist bump and lastly, a hand that is in a fist in the opposite direction of you that looks like it has a knife in it's hand is a STAB IN THE FACE! My recommendation, kill yourself before they do ^.^

EDIT:
HOW COULD I FORGET!
My signature: The Drive By Drum On Head
Walk past and drum on their head... ya... not really complicated

2 comments:

  1. /:I hmmmmm i made a comment yet my mind's not
    being contrBRAAAAIIINS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA