Saturday, October 16, 2010

I just want to thank you

So, This kinda seems like a suicide note, but it's not. I just want to say thank you to the many people that have changed my life before I turn into a monstrous douchebag and nobody wants to hang out with me. I used aliases in case one person doesn't want to be named
Morgan Freeman's Doenuts:
Well... You know I had a crush on you in 8th grade and your really nice. I just wanna thank you for talking, just talking to me about your problems and I know that I can always count on you with mine.

Brothers: You guys are the best brothers and person can have and, even though I am a dutchbag(Haha) sometimes I know that you guys will always love me and me you.

Brother Root: Yes, you are not my brother but you are like one and I know that you will keep all my secrets and I you. You are the best friend any guy can ask for and Mother Sankey is lucky to have you as her boyfriend.

Sunny-D: Even though you are a jerk at times, You are the coolest friend I have and I thank you for that.


Bisexual Handlebars: I know right now we are not getting along, but I want you to know that you are like a mother to me, plus you have taught me things that my own mother wouldn't... At least not without making it all awkward.

Kavycakes (Yes, a really bad alias but you can live with it): You really helped me get over the whole emo thing, even if it did make me kinda depressed for a whole week after. I also want you to know that I totally get it if you don't want to talk to me again :)

dtsyzev23: You asked me out over the internet and you opened my eyes that maybe some girls can like me because of my personality.

Anime Eyes: For being a good friend, and not being interested in anyone at the moment? i don't really know but you make me feel good with your glorious hugs of awesometude.... No that is not a word... damn you spell check.

That's about all I can think of right now... sooo... ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA