Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Musicians

Havent posted in a while.. probably because I was procrastinating. If they had an Olympic procrastination, I would be a Gold Metal Winner! Why is Gold Metal Winner all in caps... I really don't know
But anyway, I live in a family of musicians, my mom is an average singer when she is singing to Bollywood music
My brother, my eldest one, is one of the most talented and driven guitar players I've ever seen
He actually performs and stuff and hes got CD's and a facebook page (I'm totally not advertising for him... NOT!) it's http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MKS/24965172254
and hes got a myspace page.. I don't really have a myspace because I'm too lazy to go and get one.
My dad used to play drums for a band of him and his friends but now he, in my middle brother's terms, "Can't keep a beat"
But my dad can do other things that are cooler like fly a plane and shit.
I can sing... kinda. I find myself making rhythms in the middle of class that all my teachers fucking hate, one thought of duck taping my hands to my lap but then I would still be able to move my fingers. And I find myself rapping to Eminem as well. Only because it's a nice beat... and I happen to be one of those people who likes Eminem but Eminem dislikes.
My middle brother.. well.... he does rock out... On a plastic guitar
He owns at Guitar Hero but he really doesn't play anything. He sings in the car but that's pretty much all he does in terms of music. But give him a song to play and a plastic guitar and he will fuck that song like it was your mother... or just you... it really depends. Too far? Ya too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA