Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Holy Crap a New Blog!

Yo... watsup?
How are you?
Do you realize this is my first blog post and it's about 1:33am?
That's what I hate about the time, no matter what you want to do about it, it just keeps on moving. Damn you mister time.... Damn you to hell... No matter, I shall fix this by sleeping when I feel like sleeping of course work and school might be an issue but I shall prevail.
Here I am rambling on and on about how I hate time. Wait... Aren't I supposed to do that? This is a blog I guess... I don't really know how I'm supposed to go about writing this...
Maybe I should tell you a little anecdote about how I came to finally write one, yes?
Well, like many things, it all started on facebook. I was looking through my front page which many people do when they're bored and found this strange link to this weirdo site called, "Hyperbole and a half" whatever the fuck that means. Anyway, I go and click on the link and find this funny little article on how this one man/woman (I wasn't really sure about then but I highly expected a woman) hates the words, "a lot" because some people spell it, "alot" like me, most of the time. Strangely enough, it made me laugh to find how she deals with the people like myself who have spelling issues. She had created this beast that she has named the Alot so that when people would type, "I love to draw alot" she/he would in vision someone drawing an alot and loving it. Sensationally funny and interesting at the same time. I kept on reading for about a month then I decided to comment on her material. I found that little "comment" button and out pops this crazy little form that says "Would you like to post anonymously?" or "Sign in to comment" at that time I was way too lazy to actually create a blog so I went with the anonymous comment, which I think she didn't get or care about b/c it was a very sarcastic comment, but anyway It got me thinking, "I might have some things to post on a blog... Why not start one?" I'm pretty sure that the girl/boy who made that quaint little blog used the Leanardo DiCaprio power of inception and planted the idea in my head but hey, I'll just have to live with it... haha, funny joke if you saw the movie...
So ya, this is my blog that I named:
Well... because I say that alot(Funnyjoke) and well... I have a strange but maybe interesting mind (And I need to get used to writing a lot for the big English papers like the one I'm gonna have to write for college...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA