Monday, September 13, 2010

Player

Ask any of my friends what they think of me, any one of them and you might get, "He's a total player"
I don't really pride myself on that (When the time doesn't demand that I do)
But I do think that I have some characteristics of one
For one, like any high schooler, I am into having sex, haven't gotten any for myself... yet... but all guys are into it and so am I. Another reason is that I simply love women. What about them?... well... probably, once again like any other high schooler, their breasts. But there are some girls that I find attractive because of pure looks and body (Is that shallow?)
But what I don't get it is why am I a player? I've had 3 girlfriends so far and that's it. really? I'm not the player type, or so I thought.
So, last week I broke up with my girlfriend, why? well... for utterly shallow reasons that I won't explain right now... or ever... to anyone that isn't a guy...
The next day I go into science (Most boring subject ever) and see that the girl right in front of me is really hot! Any guy would make this observation, even if he was dating someone (So watch out girls). Anyway, I make this observation and I find myself calculating a plan to get her to go out with me... so far it's working... (Desperate?) Anyway anyway, the player part of this is that the whole time I'm doing this master plan, I'm also looking at every other girl and cleverly calculating a plan for them, which all are in motion... That's why I think I'm a player... That and while I was dating girlfriend #3, I kissed another girl... and got licked by a different one ^.^'

EDIT:
Dude! Fucking bitch rejected me!
So, While I was writing this one, I was hitting on potential girlfriend #4, I asked her out and she said no!
Fuck!
No, she's not a bitch... but who can reject THIS! *Motions to face*
I'm fucking beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA