Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To all the Women out there

So, one day, I was just sitting, watching T.V. like always and I thought, Do Women ever think about what turns us on like we do them?
The answer is not exactly clear to me so, If anyone out in the big bad world is reading this, you can go ahead and answer that question

Anyway, for now, I assume that the answer is YES so, to educate some women and aggravate others, Here are:

GUY'S TIPS ON GUYS, BY A GUY... so ya
1. Men love boobies. In fact, the first thing a guy looks at is your chest so if you have big ones, I recommend showing some (But not too much as to keep us interested) cleavage. If you don't have big breasts, I suggest stuffing ur bra (Too much?)

2. Your head structure, face, hair, everything is a big part of what makes a guy like you. Make sure your face is SPOTLESS! I can't stress that enough. If you have acne all over your face, or maybe even one blemish, you are butt ugly. Get proactive or whatever, clear you face. Hair is also important. It's like the jelly (Or marshmallows, whatever floats your boat) to your peanut butter (PB being your face, in case you didn't catch that) It is so important to always have good hair, but I think you knew that already

3. If you are going out with a guy and you are abstinent, don't tell him. Keep the little hope alive that he will get some action, even if he won't. It keeps him happy, and you from being single.

4. Guys have a... delusional superiority over women, we think that whatever we do, u will follow.... That's putting it too nicely... Basically, we think you should still be in the kitchen. Although we all know never to say that to your face (Which is y I'm being a pussy about it and staying safely behind my comp). What I'm trying to say is that we like out delusions, let us swim in it. Don't put us down, don't notice our flaws in front of us and ESPECIALLY don't insult us in any way, unless we know your kidding ^.^' Guys are fragile, even though we don't let on, we have feelings too, ok?

5. I'm sure most women have heard that us guys have a saying, "The dreaded 'L' word". It's not just movie mumbo-jumbo. It exists. Don't ever say that word, If you do we will do one of 3 things: 1. CUT AND RUN! 2. Think that we can do anything we want with you and pretty much take as much advantage as we can and, when we don't get what we want, we dump you, hanging the "L" word over your head, MWAHAHAHAHA! 3. We will live w/ it, never saying it back to you but living with it because we actually care about you... awww... pussy. But I know you may be wondering, "Y, oh Y don't men say it?" Well, my love, Men don't say it because we pretty much think that if we say it first you will treat us like your bitch and keep us in this relationship, even when we want to break up with you. And the guys that say it are really soft guys and don't want to, "Hurt your feelings" or whatever by breaking up with you...

6. Guys are like crying little brats, don't deny it, we are. When we don't get what we want, we drop you, or think of it.

7. Tanning is important. I, personally, hate it when I see some girls legs and you can see her veins and shit, it's disgusting and a total turn off so, if you have those kinds of legs, Get a tan, spray or natural we don't care, It's just terrible if u don't

DISCAIMER:
If you are insulted or you have any disagreements with this post, comment NICELY or I won't listen. You can try to e-mail me but I don't check it that much... anyway, This is not for those who get insulted easily or for people who just dislike me ^.^
This probably should have gone at the top but I really don't care

EDIT:
New pro tip: Get your teeth whitened and loose some weight... couldn't hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Comment on the blog and then let it CONTROL YOUR MIND! MWAHAHAHHAHA